Make 2 photocopies of your passport, credit playing cards, tour insurance and I.D. Information – depart one replica at home (with a relative or friend) and take the alternative replica with you (for your suitcase) retaining it cut loose the authentic documenTake a few spare coins (for medical emergencies or otherwise). Most inns & accommodation have safes – either at reception or in-room – use them for your very own safety & peace of mind.
– Using your credit score card to make purchases in Bali is a safe and extensively regular exercise, however, usually take care as you will everywhere e.G. Don’t allow your card from your sight at the factor of transaction.
– Bali has its share of petty crime the same as any u . S . A . – take care along with your purse or valuables always. (Drive beyond ‘snatches’ are getting more time-honored).
– Only change cash at your lodge, lodge or legitimate searching places where you agree with the changer (and the calculator used) – traditional practice is to rely your money lower back earlier than you and a receipt is given.
– A correct tip is to take a ‘cheat sheet’ foreign money converter with you – it’s going to best be a rough guide (as foreign exchange charges exchange each day in Bali) however it can save the frustration of haggling over something which might also best be a few bucks 狗移民台灣 distinction. You could make up your own ‘guide’ from any of numerous online change forex websites.
Health – and fending off the dreaded ‘Bali stomach’…
– Remember the golden rule – drink ONLY bottled water from sealed bottles.
-Ice in drinks is authorities-nice controlled in established resorts, cafes, bars and restaurants, and many locations now rinse food, dishes and cutlery in bottled water.
– When brushing your teeth – DON’T rinse your toothbrush beneath the faucet – rinse in bottled water poured into a pitcher.
– Take a few Immodium with you, but in case you do have an attack that lasts extra than a couple of days, are seeking for scientific advice as quickly as feasible.
– To keep away from the heat & humidity, outside & marketplace buying is pleasant carried out inside the early morning or overdue afternoon/early nighttime – take a look at where you may be travelling for establishing times as many Balinese businesses do now not open until later inside the morning.
– For minor emergencies it’s always handy to take a number of your preferred basic gadgets with you: sunburn lotion, cold & flu tabs, antiseptic, bandaids and paracetamol. (All of those gadgets are with no trouble to be had in Bali) Refer to the Australian Customs website for details on prescription drugs.
– For greater severe emergencies there are more than one contemporary excessive nice worldwide 24 hour clinical centres in Bali – BIMC – and International SOS. Have a glance at the internet at their websites and write down their touch numbers/addresses in a handy place together with your travel files.
Telephone & communications…
– Telephone to and from Bali may be very expensive – one of the most inexpensive methods to live in touch with your loved ones is by means of sms messages using your cell phones (or with the aid of e-mail in case you are pc savvy). Check along with your cellphone corporation for costs. Remember: in case you want to trade SMS through mobile telephones you want to delete the ‘0’ and add ‘+sixty one’ (sending to Aust) or ‘+sixty two’ (sending to Bali).
– If you don’t thoughts dialing at least 25 numbers, a inexpensive manner to make cellphone calls to Bali from Australia is via shopping a phone card from your neighborhood post office, newsagent or retail outlet.
– Remember to take your phone charger with you
– Keep your computer with you always, until your inn room provides an in-room secure. There are many Internet cafes at some point of the island, however, you may now not find many wireless Internet connections faraway from high-cease motels and resorts. Check along with your lodging residence before you move.
Passport, Entry Visa and Departure Tax…
– Your passport ought to be legitimate for as a minimum six months from date of arrival.
– A 30-day visa prices US$25 and is extendable for any other 30 days. Be aware that Immigration officers calculate the 30-day duration as follows: your arrival day is counted as your first day, and also you have to go away the united states at the 30th or sixtieth day!
– Check together with your journey agent or on the internet for all different entry requirements.
– one hundred fifty,000 Rupiah Indonesia departure tax is payable (in Rupiah simplest) at the airport once you test in and earlier than you proceed through immigration. It’s a terrific tip to put this quantity apart once you arrive.
– The above data is accurate at time of writing this article but as it’s far challenge to trade it’s far vital you take a look at with your tour agent or on-line for any recent adjustments.
Customs rules for coming into Bali…
Prohibited Items: Weapons, narcotics and pornography are prohibited to bring into Bali. Pets are strictly banned to prevent the spread of rabies.
Alcohol & Tobacco: You are simplest allowed to convey a most of one litre of alcohol, 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars or 100grams of tobacco and a reasonable amount of fragrance into Indonesia.
Currencies, Etc: Another difficulty is the import and export of currencies; one isn’t always allowed to import or export Indonesian forex exceeding Rp. 5 million. I n addition, the export of country wide treasures is frowned upon – proper antiques, tortoise shell, crocodile skins and ivory are not to be taken out of Indonesia.
What you could purchase to carry back to Australia…
Australian Customs and Aqis web sites include valuable and beneficial facts – please make the effort to go to their websites on the net and examine them each.